Bring on the bragging rights! 🙌
Your team members have worked extra hard to complete that subject you assigned them. Now, let them show off that hard work with a shiny completion certificate! 🤩
To use completion certificates you need to FIRST enable Beta Features in your account.
- Go to Settings > Account Info
- Scroll to Advanced Settings
- Find Enable Beta Features and turn on the slider
Now, you just need to turn certificates on for the subjects you want them awarded for.
- On the Subjects page, click on a subject you want to use certificates with
- On the Subject Editor screen, click the 3-dot menu and select Advanced Settings
- Turn on the slider next to "Award certificates upon completion?"
- Click the Save button
After a team member completes a subject, they'll see a cool gold medal badge on the subject card. Way to go champ!
They can then click on the badge to view their shiny completion certificate. A copy will also be emailed to them.
NOTE: Certificate shininess is dependent on the cleanliness of the user's screen 😉