Roles are one of the most POWERFUL tools in Trainual because they let you assign content to your users based on what their responsibilities are. This saves you time AND makes sure no one misses out on the important info they need to do their job.
You could create roles for:
- departments (ex. Accounting, Marketing, Sales, etc.)
- teams (Team West, Product Team, GRE team, etc.)
- locations (Downtown, Placid Street, Upper bank, etc.)
- positions (Marketing Director, Customer Success Rep, Cook, etc.)
- responsibilities (Kitchen Cleanup, Closing, Reports, etc.)
It's simple. Just create a Role and associate it with relevant subjects. Then, assign the Role to a user and they will automatically be assigned the subjects you selected for the Role 🤜 💥 🤛 Boom! Efficiency!
There are no limits to:
- the number of Roles you can create
- the number of subjects you can associate to a Role
- the number of Roles you can assign to a user